We hold study programs where we invite all who are interested to join us in our exploration of the Divine Wisdom so that we may come to know who we really are.
What, as an organisation we are focused on.
To serve humanity by cultivating an ever deepening understanding and realisation of the Ageless Wisdom, spiritual self-transformation, and the Unity of all Life..
- To form a nucleus of the Universal Kinship of Humanity, without distinction of race, ethnicity, creed, gender, sexual orientation, caste or colour.
- To encourage the study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy and Science.
- To investigate unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in human being.
- To encourage members in the exploration of theosophy and the unfoldment of their inner nature
- To Create greater public visibility and awareness of theosophy
How We Do This:
We have a variety of programmes that allow us to accomplish our aims.
On most Monday evenings from March to November we hold a Monday evening programme where we, through an interactive approach, together explore the ideas presented in the modern-day Theosophical Society
2 - MEMBER EVENTS
We have regular sessions for members where we often explore, at a deeper level, some of the practical aspects of Theosophy applied to our every day lives.
3 - LIBRARY
Our Llbrary has available to members a unique collection of sacred texts and significant works on philosophy, science, and the world’s religions. A space well worth exploring.