Introductory Course Details
The Introductory Course in Theosophy is commences in March each year.
The first session is an introduction to the full course with enrolments for those who have not enrolled on-line. Click on the links below for more detail of each course.
The Human Journey
- Course Introduction and enrollment
- Fields of Consciousness
- Cyclic Law of Nature (Life after Death)
- Power of Thought
The Spiritual Journey
Fundamentals of the Esoteric Tradition
- Introduction to Theosophy
- The Objects of the Theosophical Society
- Four Basic Ideas behind the T.S.
- Principle Propositions
- Cycles in our Lives
- A six week series looking at meditation and various meditative practices to suit different people.
- Check the local resource list.