The Self-Transformation Program is a comprehensive process of personal and spiritual growth, based on the theosophical framework that aims to help individuals to:
- Review one’s understanding of reality
- Clarify one’s core and personal values
- Learn self-awareness
- Eliminate recurring emotional distress in one’s life, such as fear, depression, anger, phobias, stress, trauma, hurt, etc.
- Be effective in one’s interpersonal relationship through genuine listening and effective communication
- Be free of unwanted conditionings
- See beyond the surface appearance of things and events
- Strengthen the higher self and control the lower self
- Learn the art of meditation
- Systematically pursue the path of the spiritual life
The essentials of these seminars explores our relationships with ourselves and through interactive learning and exercises looks into our psychological, emotional and spiritual natures.
The seminar series not only coaches us to have a more conscious relationship with ourselves and others, but in its deepest aspects reconnects us to the mystical nature of life and all existence.
One of the major components of the course looks at how to deal with ‘push buttons’.? In our relationships with others the 1001 things pass unnoticed.? Then ‘our front doorbell rings’ in response to a chance remark or a deliberate insult seems to lock on like a guided missile and hit right on target.
The Self-Transformation Program is a non-commercial, non-profit service of the NZ Theosophical Society.