Through theosophical study and practice, you come to explore the fundamental questions of life; - Who am I? Why am I here? What is my Purpose? Where am I going? Understanding some of the questions gives our life a context few people have, helping us to understand why the world is as it is, and open our understanding of reality to a far greater vision.
In the Introductory Course to Theosophy you can join others on this path of discovery. In a very practical way you will find that theosophy can help to simplify, clarify, and enrich your perspective of life and self awareness.
The Introductory Course Covers All Of The Following:
- The Roadmap of Self discovery and the practical steps to get there.
- Knowledge of the Self - Who am I, Where am I going, What is my purpose?
- Understanding the importance of experience in respect to information and knowledge.
- The importance of living in tune with reality.
- Fields of Awareness - Living in the Present.
- Tuning in with the Universal Energy Systems.
- The Power of our thoughts and intentions.
- The necessity of being human and authentic.
- Living in tune with the Universal Consciousness
- Understanding the mystery of life and death.
- Our threefold energy system.
- The advice of those who have travelled this road before us.
- The importance of keeping an open mind and of verifying knowledge.
- Unity in diversity - understanding that which connects us and why we struggle with diversity.
- The desire which propels us to want to know as we search for Truth.
For further details please see: http://hpb.theosophy.org.nz